Watch Face "Futorum Weather"
Download from Galaxy Store: galaxy.store/swfit
- Total weather forecast for today and 1-7 days
- Day/night weather mode
- Hourly vibro signal
- 8 fonts + 8 color themes
- Steps, steps to goal, moved distance (not from S-Health *)
- 12/24h, km/mile, °C/°F
- Sunrise, sunset and duration of the daytime **
- Moon phase and age
- Current zodiac sign
- GPS coordinates **
- 360° watch face rotation option
Please note !
To get the weather forecast you need an active Internet connection and you need enable the GPS on your smartphone.
4 shortcuts for launching applications and functionality (use "single tap"):
- 24-hour log
- Options menu
- Full weather
Use OPTIONS MENU:
- To set count steps to goal
- To change units of moved distance (km or miles)
- To change units of temperature (°C or °F)
- To change rotate angle (0° > 90° > 180° > 270° > 0°)
- To enable/disable the hour signal
- To change color theme
- To change font
- To set GPS update interval, 1-60 minutes
For wearing on the left hand select rotate angle 0° or 90°in the options menu.
For wearing on the right hand select rotate angle 180° or 270°in the options menu.
To open options menu, make a "single tap" on the "gear" icon.
To open weather screen, make a "single tap" on the "weather" icon.
To switch the information screen, make a "single tap" in the "date" field.
See more detailed instructions for using this watch face in the screenshots below.
Weather forecast - Powered by Dark Sky https://darksky.net/poweredby/
* After installing the watch face, due to system limits, the count of steps and moved distance will be differ from S-Health. The data will be synchronized on the next day.
The steps to goal and units of the moved distance(km or miles) is different from the S-Health profile, you need to set them in the option menu of the watch face.
** These functions work when GPS is enabled on your smartphone.
The watch face does not work with coordinates received from mobile networks ("Low accuracy" option).
If you do not travel, you do not need to constantly keep the GPS on.
It is enough to turn on the GPS once and wait for the coordinates to be received.
The watch face will remember your position and GPS can be turned off.
Next time, GPS will need to be turned on if you change the location so that the watch face gets new coordinates.
The time of sunrise, sunset and the duration of the day are calculated without taking into account the altitude above sea level.
✉ Dear users, if you have any questions with our watch faces or applications, please contact us by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
Look at the "Frequently Asked Questions" section, perhaps you will find the answer to your question.
Supported Samsung Watches: Gear Fit2/Pro