Watch faces "Futorum H15"
🚩 IMPORTANT - For any installation problems, open Google Play in a web browser (instead the Google Play app on your smartphone)
Digital watch face with customizable style and activity information (steps, distance traveled, heart rate).
IMPORTANT - about heart rate measurement
- This watch face independently measures your heart rate. This watch face does not receive data from stock Wear OS heart rate apps.
- You need manually start heart rate measurement from this watch face or wait until the periodic heart rate measurement starts (in accordance with the watch face settings).
- The history of heart rate measurements only contains the measurements taken with this watch face.
- The stock Wear OS app does not update the heart rate data displayed on this watch face.
- If the heart rate is not working, make sure the sensors are granted for this watch face.
✅ Time and date
- Digital time (12h and 24h modes)
- Date, month, day of the week, day of the year, week of the year
- 9 colors themes
- 3 areas for complications
- 4 customizable app shortcuts
- Steps count
- Progress of steps towards the goal
- Configurable goal of counting steps
✅ Moved distance
- Moved distance (km or miles)
- Configurable stride length depending on your height (for a more accurate calculation of the moved distance)
✅ Heart rate
- Heart rate BPM
- Color-coded heart rate indicator (low, normal, high)
- Automatic heart rate measurement (every 2, 5, 10, 30, 60 minutes)
- History of heart rate measurements (up to 300 latest measurements)
- Battery level
- Moon phase
- Unread notification count
- Handling system icons (airplane mode, do not disturb, theater mode, notifications)
- Multilingual (supports more than 40 languages)
- This watch face will be installed automatically from the paired phone
- Once installed, select this watch face in the Wear OS app
- Also you can press and hold the watch screen to open the watch face selection menu
✉ Dear users, if you have any questions with our watch faces or applications, please contact us by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
Look at the "Frequently Asked Questions" section, perhaps you will find the answer to your question.
Supported smartwatches: Pixel Watch, Galaxy Watch 6, Galaxy Watch 5, Galaxy Watch 4, Wear OS 2.4 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 (API 28+)