Watch Face "Christmas Countdown"
Download from Galaxy Store: galaxy.store/xmascnt
A funny watch face with a countdown to the holiday and animation effects.
- 4 countdown options - New Year, Christmas (Dec 25), Christmas (Dec 24),Christmas (Jan 7, Orthodox)
- 4 styles of time symbols
- 8 customizable app shortcuts
- Steps, moved distance, steps to goal, heart rate (NOT FROM S-Health)
- Hourly signal (vibro, sound, speech in 24h format, speech in 12h format)
- Multilingual (supports more than 40 languages)
✅ Available units of measure:
- Distance - km, mile
⚠ IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ
➤ Hourly speech signal:
- You need an active internet connection to play back hourly speech.
- Supported languages for speech - english, german, korean and russian.
➤ Health - steps and heart rate:
- The watch face does not import information from the built-in S-Health application.
- The watch face has its own individual step counter and it does not continue to count the daily number of steps on the current day, like other watch faces.
- The calculation of steps will be correct if this watch face is always active and you do not switch to another watch face during the day.
- The heart rate is also individually measured by this watch face and may not correspond to S-Health data. You need manually start heart rate measurement from this watch face.
✅ Shortcuts to access functionality and launch applications, see "SCREEN 2".
Make a "single tap" in the area to:
- Select Countdown date
- Open OPTIONS MENU (see SCREEN 3)
- Start Heart rate measurement
- Open App Launcher
- Switch to application shortcuts setting mode
- Customizable shortcuts to launching apps
✅ Options menu, see "SCREEN 3":
➤ TAB 1 - main settings
- Distance units
- Goal of counting Steps
- Auto Heart Rate measurement Interval
- Hourly signal mode
➤ TAB 2 - style
- Style of time symbols
✅ Legal notes:
Text-to-Speech - Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services
✉ Dear users, if you have any questions with our watch faces or applications, please contact us by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
Look at the "Frequently Asked Questions" section, perhaps you will find the answer to your question.
Supported Samsung Watches: Galaxy Watch 3, Galaxy Watch Active 2, Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Watch, Gear Sport, Gear S3