Watch Face "Elevation Altimeter"
Information watch face showing the elevation of the earth's surface above sea level according to your GPS coordinates.
- The elevation of the earth's surface above sea level according to your GPS coordinates
- The elevation is determined depending on your GPS coordinates according to the ASTER(30m) and GEBCO 2020(450m) topographic maps
- Steps, moved distance, heart rate (NOT FROM S-Health)
- Heart rate history (stores the 50 last measurements)
- Steps count customization
- 8 colors themes
- 8 customizable app shortcuts
- Ability to hide clock hands
- Information about the current location on the basis of OpenStreetMap
- GPS coordinates
- Sunrise, sunset time and moon phase
- Hourly signal (vibro, sound, speech in 24h format, speech in 12h format)
- Multilingual (supports more than 40 languages)
- KM & M
- MILE & FT
- N.MILE & FT
⚠ IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ!
Hourly speech signal:
- You need an active internet connection to play back hourly speech.
- Supported languages for speech - english, german, korean and russian.
Altitude and address information:
- To obtain elevation information you need an active Internet connection and the enabled "Location" option on your device.
- The accuracy of the geocoding data depends on the accuracy of the location information. But no more precisely 50-100 m from the point where you are.
Health - steps, calories and heart rate:
- The watch face does not import information from the built-in S-Health application.
- The watch face has its own individual step counter and it does not continue to count the daily number of steps on the current day, like other watch faces.
- The calculation of steps will be correct if this watch face is always active and you do not switch to another watch face during the day.
- The heart rate is also individually measured by this watch face and may not correspond to S-Health data. You need manually start heart rate measurement from this watch face.
✅ Shortcuts to access functionality and launch applications, see "SCREEN 2".
Make a "single tap" in the area to:
- Open OPTIONS MENU (see SCREEN 3)
- Customize steps
- Open Heart Rate Measurement Screen
- Update GPS coordinates
- Switch to application shortcut setting mode
- Customizable shortcuts to launching apps
- Hide or show clock hands
✅ Options menu, see "SCREEN 3":
TAB 1 - main settings
- Location update interval
- Distance and altitude units
- Hourly signal mode
TAB 2 - goal and style
- Goal of Counting Steps
- Color theme
✅ Legal notes:
Elevation - ASTER(30m) and GEBCO 2020(450m)
Geocoding - © OpenStreetMap contributors
Text-to-Speech - Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services
✉ Dear users, if you have any questions with our watch faces or applications, please contact us by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
Look at the "Frequently Asked Questions" section, perhaps you will find the answer to your question.
Supported Samsung Watches: Galaxy Watch 3, Galaxy Watch Active 2, Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Watch, Gear Sport, Gear S3