Watch faces "Elevation Altimeter"
Download from Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.futorum.elevation
🚩 IMPORTANT - For any installation problems, open Google Play in a web browser (instead the Google Play app on your smartphone)
Information watch face showing the elevation of the earth's surface above sea level according to your GPS coordinates.
First of all, the watch face shows the surface elevation above sea level on which you are.
The watch face shows analog time, date, battery level, sunrise or sunset time, nautical twilight time, moon phase, moonrise or moonset time, steps and distance traveled, heart rate, history of heart rate measurement and upcoming event.
The watch face also displays additional digital time for the selected time zone. You can select the time zone in the watch face settings menu.
In the watch face settings, you can set the stride length according to your height. This will help for a more accurate calculation of the distance traveled.
The upper area for complications is not filled by default. Customize it if necessary through the watch face menu
- After installing the watch face, you need to install application shortcuts and complications widgets as you wish.
- This watch face independently measures your heart rate. This watch face does not receive data from stock Wear OS heart rate apps.
- All information about sunrise / sunset, moon age, moonrise / moonset, etc. is calculated by the watch face independently of stock apps.
- To calculating the sunrise / sunset and moonrise / moonset you need to enable the "Location" option on both the watch and the smartphone.
- To obtain elevation information you need an active Internet connection.
- The elevation of the earth's surface above sea level by your GPS coordinates
- Calculation by ASTER(30m) and GEBCO 2020(450m) topographic maps
- Altitude units meters or feet
✅ WORLD TIME
- Digital time
- Time zone code and name
- Difference in hours from GMT
- Possibility to choose a time zone
✅ TIME & DATE
- Digital time (12h and 24h modes)
- Date, month, day of the week
- Day of the year, week of the year
✅ SUN & MOON
- Rise and set times are calculated depending on the surface elevation at your location
- Sunrise / sunset times
- Nautical twilight times (BMNT / EENT)
- Moonrise / moonset times
- Moon phase and age
- 7 color themes
- 1 area for complication widget
- Steps count
- Progress of steps towards the goal
- Configurable goal of counting steps
- Ability to select an application to receive the number of steps
✅ MOVED DISTANCE
- Moved distance (km or miles)
- Configurable stride length depending on your height
✅ HEART RATE
- Heart rate BPM
- Color-coded heart rate indicator (low, normal, high)
- Automatic heart rate measurement
- History of heart rate measurements
- Battery level
- Upcoming event
- Unread notification count
- Handling system icons
- Multilingual (supports more than 40 languages)
- Elevation - ASTER(30m) and GEBCO 2020(450m)
- Geocoding - © OpenStreetMap contributors
✉ Dear users, if you have any questions with our watch faces or applications, please contact us by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
Look at the "Frequently Asked Questions" section, perhaps you will find the answer to your question.
Supported smartwatches: Pixel Watch, Galaxy Watch 5, Galaxy Watch 4, Wear OS 2.4 / 3 / 3.5 (API 28+)