Watch Face "Futorum Weather 01"
- Total weather forecast for today and 1-7 days **
- Day/night weather mode
- Show/hide clock hands
- 8 backgrounds + 9 color themes
- Hourly vibro signal
- Steps, steps to goal, moved distance (not from S-Health *)
- 12/24h, km/mile, °C/°F
- Barometer (hPa and mmHg)
- Sunrise, sunset and duration of the daytime **
- Moon phase and age
- Current zodiac sign
- GPS coordinates **
- Flashlight mode
Please note !
To get the weather forecast you need an active Internet connection and you need enable the GPS on your device.
5 shortcuts for launching applications and functionality (use "double tap"):
- Open Calendar app
- Open Weather screen
- Open Settings app
- Launch Samsung Timer app ***
- Launch Samsung Stopwatch app ***
Use OPTIONS MENU:
- To set the count steps to goal
- To change units of moved distance (km or miles)
- To change units of temperature (°C or °F)
- To enable/disable the hour signal
- To change color theme
- To change wallpaper
- To set GPS update interval, 1-60 minutes
To open options menu, make a "double tap" on the Futorum logo.
To show/hide clock hands, make a "double tap" in the center of the watchface.
To switch the information screen, make a "double tap" in the "Date" field (to the right of the Futorum logo).
To turn ON the flashlight, make a "double tap" on the "battery level" area.
To turn OFF the flashlight, make a "double tap" on the light screen.
See more detailed instructions for using this watch face in the screenshots below.
* After installing the watchface, due to system limits, the count of steps and moved distance will be differ from S-Health. The data will be synchronized on the next day.
The steps to goal and units of the moved distance(km or miles) is different from the S-Health profile, you need to set them in the option menu of the watchface.
** These functions work when GPS is enabled on your device.
The watchface does not work with coordinates received from mobile networks ("Low accuracy" option).
If you do not travel, you do not need to constantly keep the GPS on.
It is enough to turn on the GPS once and wait for the coordinates to be received.
The watchface will remember your position and GPS can be turned off.
Next time, GPS will need to be turned on if you change the location so that the watchface gets new coordinates.
The time of sunrise, sunset and the duration of the day are calculated without taking into account the altitude above sea level.
*** First, install Samsung applications "Timer" and "Stopwatch" on your Gear/GalaxyWatch.
✉ Dear users, if you have any questions with our watch faces or applications, please contact us by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
Look at the "Frequently Asked Questions" section, perhaps you will find the answer to your question.
Supported Samsung Watches: Galaxy Watch 3, Galaxy Watch Active 2, Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Watch, Gear Sport, Gear S3, Gear S2