Watch Face "Weather W5"
Download from Galaxy Store: galaxy.store/ww5
Weather watch face with large weather icons, 6-day weather forecast, 25-hour graphs and heart rate history.
- Weather forecast for today and 1-6 days
- 25-hour forecast chart (temperature, precipitation, wind and gust, pressure, UV-index)
- Steps, moved distance, heart rate (NOT FROM S-Health)
- Heart rate history (stores the 50 last measurements)
- Steps count customization
- 5 colors themes
- 8 customizable app shortcuts
- Sunrise, sunset time, moon phase and age
- Hourly signal (vibro, sound, speech in 24h format, speech in 12h format)
- Multilingual (supports more than 40 languages)
- Distance - km, mile, nautical mile
- Speed - m/s, km/h, mile/h, knots
- Temperature - °C, °F
- Pressure - hPa, mmHg, inchHg
⚠ IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ!
Hourly speech signal:
- You need an active internet connection to play back hourly speech.
- Supported languages for speech - english, german, korean and russian.
Weather and address information:
- To obtain weather forecast you need an active Internet connection and the enabled "Location" option on your device.
- It is enough to get the coordinates once so that the watch face remembers them. After that, you can disable the "Location" on your device.
- The accuracy of the geocoding data depends on the accuracy of the location information. But no more precisely 50-100 m from the point where you are.
Health - steps, calories and heart rate:
- The watch face does not import information from the built-in S-Health application.
- The watch face has its own individual step counter and it does not continue to count the daily number of steps on the current day, like other watch faces.
- The heart rate is also individually measured by this watch face and may not correspond to S-Health data. You need manually start heart rate measurement from this watch face.
✅ Shortcuts to access functionality and launch applications, see "SCREEN 2".
Make a "single tap" in the area to:
- Open OPTIONS MENU (see SCREEN 5)
- Open Heart Rate Measurement Screen
- Open App Launcher
- Customize steps
- Open WEATHER (see SCREEN 3)
- Switch to application shortcut setting mode
- Customizable shortcuts to launching apps
Weather screen, see "SCREEN 3":
- Weather icon
- Low/High and Current AIR temperature
- Low/High and Current APPARENT air temperature
- Your city
- Precipitation type, Probability (0-100%) and Intensity
- Atmosphere pressure
- Humidity (0-100%)
- Dew point
- Wind direction
- Wind speed and Wind gust
- UV-Index (0-10)
- Swiping area, see "SCREEN 4"
Swipe up and down area 13 to select 1 of 7 info blocks
7 information blocks on weather screen, see "SCREEN 4":
- Weather summary (on selected date)
- 25-hour air TEMPERATURE forecast
- 25-hour PRECIPITATION forecast
- 25-hour WIND and GUST speed forecast
- 25-hour atmospheric PRESSURE forecast
- 25-hour UV-index forecast
- Sunrise, sunset, day duration, moon phase and moon age
✅ Options menu, see "SCREEN 5":
TAB 1 - main settings
- Location update interval
- Distance units
- Air temperature units
- Pressure units
- Speed units
- Hourly signal mode
TAB 2 - goal and style
- Goal of Counting Steps
- Auto Heart Rate Measurement Interval
- Color theme
✅ Legal notes:
Weather forecast - World Weather Online
Geocoding - © OpenStreetMap contributors
Text-to-Speech - Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services
✉ Dear users, if you have any questions with our watch faces or applications, please contact us by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
Look at the "Frequently Asked Questions" section, perhaps you will find the answer to your question.
Supported Samsung Watches: Galaxy Watch 3, Galaxy Watch Active 2, Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Watch, Gear Sport, Gear S3