Watch faces "Christmas 3"
Download from Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.futorum.christmas3
🚩 IMPORTANT - For any installation problems, open Google Play in a web browser (instead the Google Play app on your smartphone)
Funny animated digital watch face with walking Santa.
The watch face shows digital time, date, battery level, heart rate, steps and distance traveled.
There are two progress bars on the watch face - steps to the goal and battery level.
Watch face has 8 colors for the symbol of time.
In the watch face settings, you can set the stride length according to your height. This will help for a more accurate calculation of the distance traveled.
The area containing heart rate can be replaced with any app shortcut you like.
IMPORTANT - About Complications and Shortcuts
- After installing the watch face, you need to install application shortcuts and complications widgets as you wish.
IMPORTANT - about heart rate measurement
- This watch face independently measures your heart rate. This watch face does not receive data from stock Wear OS heart rate apps.
✅ Time and date
- Digital time (12h and 24h modes)
- Date, month, day of the week, day of the year, week of the year
- 8 color themes
- 1 area for complication widgets
- 2 customizable app shortcut
- Steps count
- Progress of steps towards the goal
- Configurable goal of counting steps
✅ Moved distance
- Moved distance (km or miles)
- Configurable stride length depending on your height (for a more accurate calculation of the moved distance)
✅ Heart rate
- Heart rate BPM
- Color-coded heart rate indicator (low, normal, high)
- Automatic heart rate measurement (every 2, 5, 10, 30, 60 minutes)
- History of heart rate measurements (up to 300 latest measurements)
- Battery level
- Unread notification count
- Handling system icons (airplane mode, do not disturb, theater mode, notifications)
- Multilingual (supports more than 40 languages)
✉ Dear users, if you have any questions with our watch faces or applications, please contact us by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
Look at the "Frequently Asked Questions" section, perhaps you will find the answer to your question.
Supported smartwatches: Pixel Watch, Galaxy Watch 5, Galaxy Watch 4, Wear OS 2.4 / 3 / 3.5 (API 28+)